GENERAL COMPANY INFORMATION:
Do you have a physical store that I can shop at?
- We are an online only store.
Where is the company based?
- We are based out of Knoxville, TN.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST).
Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes, we do offer wholesale discounts for larger orders. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information.
SALES, SHIPPING and RETURNS:
What method of payments are accepted?
- PayPal, Credit and Debit card only.
How long will it take to receive my order from the date of purchase?
- All orders are shipped via USPS priority mail within’ 7 business days. However, if there is a promotion, sale or custom order, items may take longer than 14 days to process. Tracking numbers are issued when the item is packaged and will be sent via the email verified on PayPal. Please be advised that we ask you to avoid inquiring about your order on social media for security purposes.
I entered my address incorrectly. What should I do?
- Email us via our contact tab IMMEDIATELY with your order number. Please make sure to include your order number and the correct mailing address.
Can I cancel my order after I've placed it?
- If you wish to cancel an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request. There are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order depending on which delivery option you chose:
- For Next Day delivery - 15 minutes after completing your order.
- For Standard Delivery & all other international delivery options - 60 minutes after completing your order.
NOTE: Requests received after this time will not be able to be processed.
What should I do if I would like to return or exchange my item?
- No Returns or Exchanges. All sales are final.
Do you ship international?
- No, at this moment we are not able to ship outside of the United States.
Do the wigs come in different cap sizes?
- All of our wigs are one size fits most. You can, however, tighten the cap by using the straps on the nape of the neck.
What are Synthetic Hair Extensions and Wigs made of?
- Synthetic hair extensions and wigs are made from non-human materials that mimic the look and feel of natural hair. They are made from acrylic, nylon or polyesters that are heated and are trusted out through special micro tubes that make the look and feel of individual hair fibers.
Why would you consider synthetic clip in extensions or wigs?
- Synthetic hair is popular and is the most used type of hair fiber in the industry because it is affordable and reliable. Synthetic hair also offers ease-of-use, because you can wear them without any styling effort because they come pre-styled. The style pattern (wavy, curly, straight etc.) is permanently set and will go back to its original shape even after washing
What is the difference in wigs in stores and the wigs you offer?
- We offer wigs that meet a certain level of standard. Specializing in hair extensions and wigs, we are very comfortable with cutting and coloring any wig to match a desired look. We are trained, certified, and practiced with many cap constructions, and brands so as to offer the best wig for every circumstance. We offer much more than looking at pictures, or reading reviews will offer.
Which is better: Synthetic or Human Hair?
- Each serves its own purpose. Human hair offers the look, feel, and versatility that our own hair does. However, synthetic wigs come in different looks and feel, and can be a perfect solution in many instances.
What is the difference between a lace closure and a lace frontal?
- A lace closure is used at the crown or side of the head to give an illusion of a natural scalp at a particular parting. It is approximately 4” x 4” in size. A frontal is installed at the front of the head starting at the hairline and placed from ear to ear to allow free-parting and style manipulation across the entire front portion of the hair. It is approximately 13.5” x 4” in size
MAINTENANCE AND CARE:
Can I use heat tools on my SynLUXE hair?
- Yes! You can since we offer a high quality heat resistant fiber. However, be sure you only use heat below 400F.
- Quality moisturizing products are recommended and avoid using gels lots of hair sprays as this can dry the hair out. Always apply a heat protectant when using heat styling tools.
How should I store my hair extensions when I’m not wearing them?
- For optimal care we recommend keeping your extensions in the supplied packaging, also spray with a leave-in conditioner and a light oil so the hair is soft and supple for the next time usage.
- For washing your wig and extensions, warm water with a moisturizing shampoo is recommended, the hair should be treated delicately without vigorous rubbing. Always follow up with a moisturizing deep treatment conditioner.
How long will my curls last?
- With proper care, these curls are in it for the long haul. You do not have to re-curl your hair! I have worn the same wig for over 6 months and it still looks great!
Refreshing your SynLuxe Hair:
- Step 1: Spray a mixture of conditioner and water on the hair, and finger comb from the tips to the roots gently to detangle the curls.
- Step 2: Gently scrunch the hair to help define the curls.
- Step 3: Lay down the wig on a dry towel and allow it to air dry completely. Avoid twisting or rubbing the hair.
- Step 4: When the hair is completely dry, just finger comb to style the curls.
Tips & Tricks:
- Finger comb the curls from the tips to the roots. Avoid brushing or combing your curly wig through to the ends.
- Avoid heavy styling products. Products like gel, cream and mousse will weigh down the hair and cause tangling and matting issues.
- Before going to bed, take your wig off and put it on a wig stand to maintain the hair's curls and the wig's shape.